Monday 21 May 2007

Eye on my shirt

This week I have been researching the Japanese 90's craze Meary. These were eye stickers that you could add to objects to give them personality. After scouring eBay for Meary to buy and weeks of dissapointment, I stumbled upon some fun googly eyes in Paperchase.



I decided that these eyes should be used for some philanthropy. As my cleaning lady Natasha comes along tomorrow I decided to make her job more fun.

I wouldn't like to be a cleaner, it combines my 2 least favourite activities of cleaning and tidying. One thing that would light up my day would be to work in houses with Henry brand vacuum cleaners. His anthropomorphised happy red face would make it feel like I had a fun-loving sunburnt baby elephant businessman helping me to tidy the house.

Henry doesn't live in my house. So I have left Natasha some cleaning friends to help her in the kitchen instead.







Anthropomorphology is fun!

No comments: